Sunday, September 18, 2011

Crazy in Love part 4

2 hours later.

Bey and Jay are sitting in the car outside of Bey's mom's house.

Jay: That was some good food Bey, I'm gonna have to start coming to Houston more often.

Bey: *laughs* Yeah, I love Houston a lot. It'd be nice for you to come here more often.

Jay: So..I have something to ask you..

Bey: *confused look* What is it?

Jay: I know it's a big step and everything...but I'd like for you to move in with me in New York..

Bey: Jay you know I'd love that. I want to. *smiles*

Jay is ecstatic.

Jay: Really? *smiles*

Bey: *kisses Jay* Yeah..it'd be nice to live together..alone..

Jay: *laughs* I wouldn't mind being alone with you..

Bey: We are.. *leans over and kisses his lips then neck*

Solange is looking out the window into the driveway.

Solo: Ooh mama..look! Bey's gettin' nasty in the driveway..

Tina: Stop spying on them they're both adults. She'd just better be careful.

After about 10 minutes they walk in the front door together. Solo was looking at them with a smirk on her face.

Bey: I'm gonna kill you if you say ANYTHING..

Solo: *laughs and walks away*

Bey: Oh my god this is going to be a loong weekend..

2 weeks later.

Jay went back to New York getting his Penthouse prepared for Bey to move in which was going to happen within the next two weeks. Bey was still in Houston getting ready as well. They haven't seen in other since the day after Christmas.

Bey: *calls Jay*

Jay: *answers* Hey baby..

Bey: *excited* I'm almost done packing all of my things. My mom helped me.

Jay: Did you ever get your dad to chill out about you moving in with me?

Bey: Sort of, he still isn't happy about it but he'll get over it.

Jay: Hopefully, I think he hates me. *laughs*

Bey: *laughs* I don't think so...I will admit that he is a little upset that we had sex without being married..

Jay: I would've waited.

Bey: I didn't want to wait.

Jay: Well..I will let you go so you can finish packing your things. I can't wait to see you. I miss you too much.

Bey: I miss you too and can't wait to see you.

Jay: I love you.

Bey: *smiles* I love you too.

Jay: Bye baby.

Bey: Bye *hangs up*

Tina: Were you talking to Shawn?

Bey: Yeah, I was. Do you think I'm making the right decision? You know, moving in with him?

Tina: Do you really love him?

Bey: I think so..

Tina: Then yes. I mean yes, you're young but I know you're smart and won't make any stupid mistakes. I just want you to be safe. In every which way.

Bey: *laughs* I will be. *kisses her mom on the cheek* Thank you mom. I really appreciate your advice and help.

Tina: Any time, and when you get to New York, call me if you need any advice or someone to talk to.

Bey: I love you mom.

Tina: I love you too. I'm gonna miss you.

Bey: Well you'll be able to fly out sometimes, right?

Tina: Yes, so don't worry, we will see each other plenty.

1 week later.

Today was the day Beyonce was going to New York. She was going to meet Jay at the airport and they were going to hang out at his place until the movers had all of Bey's things moved in.

6 hours later.

Bey and Jay stepped up the door of Jay's penthouse. He unlocked the door and they stepped inside.

Bey: *laughs* Last time I was here..we almost had sex..

Jay: *pulls her in by the waist* Why don't we finish?

Bey: *kisses him on the lips* With pleasure..all I could think about the whole ride here was making love to you..you get me so hot.. (EW, I know)

Bey strips for Jay which got him as hard as a rock.

Jay: *grabs Bey by the waist, takes her to his bedroom, and lies her down on the bed*

Bey watched Jay kiss down her belly then he placed a kiss on her pussy. Bey was breathing really hard and they had barely started. Jay trailed her hand up her thigh signally for her to open her legs even more. He slid his tongue up and down her slit.

Bey: This shit feels too good..

Jay licked and sucked on her clit feeling Bey tense up a little bit.

Bey: Ooh.. *looks up at the ceiling and bites her bottom lip*

Whatever Jay was doing with his tongue had heat shooting through her body. It was an amazing feeling.

Bey: Oh my god.. *grips the sheets between her fingers*

As time went by, the more intense it felt.

Bey: Mmm..oh my god..

Bey shut her eyes, she was enjoying every moment of it.

Jay: You okay?

Bey: I don't know..I can't even explain it..Ohhhh...ohh Christ...

Jay moved his tongue up and down her clit at a fast pace.

Bey: Shawn...shit...mmm..

Jay: Oh you calling me Shawn now?

Bey started thrusting her hips the closer she got to climaxing..

Bey: Oh..oh fuck!!

Bey arched her back, feeling this huge explosion all throughout her body..

Bey: Oh my god *falls back against the pillows*

Jay kept licking and sucking her pussy.

Bey: Jay?

Jay: *stopped and looked up at Bey*

Bey: That was...soo...amazing. It was like ten times better than the last time..

Jay: I wanna make sure you remember this..tell me if this hurts..*shoves one finger in her pussy*

Bey: *moans* No

Jay: Ok, tell me if I'm hurting you. *shoves two fingers in her pussy*

Jay started gently rubbing Bey's G-spot.

Bey: What the fuck? Oh god..

Jay: Feels good? *started rubbing the area faster*

Bey: SHIT! Mother...fuck..*moans* Oh Shawwnnnn!

She pulled him down to kiss him. She started whimpering against his lips.

Bey: Fuck!!

Bey's entire body started trembling as she felt her second huge orgasm.

Bey: Jay..*wrapped her arms around him, kissing him once more*

10 minutes later.

Jay: You okay?

Jay was positioned between legs and Bey had tears in her eyes.

Bey: I..I don't know..it hurts and feels good at the same time. I thought it'd be better this time.

Jay: You're still really tight, and waiting 2 weeks probably didn't help..but it'll get better. I can stop if you wa-...

Bey interrupts him with a kiss on the lips..

Bey: It's okay..

Jay began to move back in her with slow, rhythmic thrusts.

Bey: Mmm, *bites her lip in pain*, I love you Jay..

Jay: *intertwines his fingers with hers and kisses her passionately* I love you more..

They made love for hours before they were finally worn out..then went to bed.

To be continued...


Author's note: I'm sorry if this one sucks, I really couldn't think of anything and I'm also very busy with school. I will try to update as often as possible but please don't rush. I enjoy writing this blog so I'd love some positive feedback :)

10 comments:

  1. (fans self) This wasn't bad by any means. I Loved it. Solange is too funny. And the love scene was >>>>>>>>>>
    Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dunno why u think it's bad...i love it Solange is really funny xD Great post...Can't wait to see what happens next :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was great! i really love your blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every post that you think sucks is actually really amazing! haha damn that sex was off the charts and Solo is too nosey lmao shes hilarious good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. loved it!! idk why ur saying it sucks!! it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Solo is a mess lol...and the last part ..ch..*falls off chair* bey and jay sex is always great to read about lol...great post and take your time..update soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad that they finally moved in together :)
    and like everyone else said, the end was great lol <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this..please continue...and guys i found a new blog
    http://jayoncestories.blogspot.com/
    please follow so the person would keep on updating...and its not me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lord have mercy never should i get turned on though lol

    ReplyDelete